24-28 July 2023 in Aveiro, Portugal
The Theory of Quantum Computation, Communication and Cryptography (TQC) is a leading annual international conference for students and researchers working in the theoretical aspects of quantum information science. The scientific objective is to bring together the theoretical quantum information science community to present and discuss the latest advances in the field.
The 18th TQC will hosted by the University of Aveiro in Portugal, in July 2023. It will be a hybrid event, with full support for in-person and online participation.
The Call for Submissions is now open!
Conference and summer school
- 17-21 July 2023: Summer school on Quantum Information and Computation
- 24-28 July 2023: 18th TQC Conference
Announcements and deadlines
All dates are Anywhere on Earth (AoE).
- January 2023:
Programme Committee announced, call for submissions opens
- 13th of February 2023: Submission deadline
- 3rd of April 2023: Notification for submissions. Registration opens.
- 15th of May 2023: Student support application deadline.
- 23rd of May 2023: Notification for student support.
- 31st of May 2023: Early bird registration deadline.
- 30th of June 2023: Registration deadline.