The programme for TQC 2023 will be announced in May 2023.
You can import the google calendar here.
- Richard Küng, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria: Classical Shadows (Monday)
- Nicole Yunger Halpern, NIST, QuICS, USA: Noncommuting conserved quantities in quantum thermodynamics (Tuesday)
- Daniel Stilck França, INRA & ENS Lyon, France: Limitations of noisy quantum circuits (Wednesday)
- Adam Bene Watts, MIT, USA: Shallow quantum circuits (Thursday)
- Welcome reception and industry session: Monday evening. Food and drinks will be provided.
- Poster session: Tuesday afternoon. Drinks and light snacks will be provided.
- Conference trip: Wednesday afternoon, ending at the banquet location.
- Conference banquet: Wednesday evening.
Participation on social events is optional.
Talks and posters
Follow these links (TBA) for searchable lists of:
- Invited talks
- Contributed talks and abstracts
- Contributed posters